Senzar Advanced Online Training
Spells, Curses & Hexes
with instructor Michele Fitzgerald
Spells, curses, and hexes can shift your life circumstances from positive to negative almost immediately. The physical effects of these globs of focused ill will can show up as instant dips in your financial affairs, weird aches, pains or health issues, accidents and other stressful events, and more.
These toxic, directed thought forms are often difficult to detect because the hurler of the negative energy usually does not want you to know that he/she has any issues with you, which creates a difficult-to-penetrate psychic shield.
With curses, there is an added problem, in that we often acquire curses from sources that most people would never suspect, including places, objects, long-dead ancestors, and even from ourselves.
In this two-part online course you will learn:
- The difference between curses, spells, and hexes
- How to disempower spells and enchantments
- The many ways curses can be acquired
- How to remove cloaks of invisibility that can make curses very hard to detect
- Specific dowsing questions for identifying the source of a curse or spell
- Multiple strategies for clearing curses. One size does not fit all!
- How to clear self-induced curses
- How to clear curses that you have hurled at others (which often harm you more than your targets)
- How to improve your psychic shielding so you are less likely to acquire curses...and more!
Prerequisites to participate in this program include:
1) Well-developed dowsing skills (yes/no, counting, date tracking, chart dowsing)
2) Basic inner-visioning skills
3) Basic belief code clearing skills as reviewed in Chasing the Shadow of Free Will, or in related Senzar videos. Code busting skills are recommended, but not manditory for this course. You will ultimately need to develop belief code clearing skills if you want to be capable of clearing really strong curses.
What Your Enrollment Includes:
Whether you are a new or a repeat student, your enrollment includes participation in the live broadcasts of this program on March 23 and March 24, 2019 (2 hours each day), plus a full year of access to the video recordings and related course materials.
New Students: $147.00