Stars, Stones, & the Sound of Peace
Saturday, May 18, 2013 1:00-9:00pm
A Senzar Learning Adventure
Join master dowser Michele Fitzgerald and sound healing expert
Neil Wakeling for a day and evening of fun, exploration, learning, and
transcendence in the Scottish Highlands.
Michele Fitzgerald has been researching the subtle energy dynamics at megalithic sites in Ireland and Scotland for the past 16 years. She believes that the ancient engineers who built the chambered cairns and stone circles of the early Bronze Age and Neolithic periods had extraordinary knowledge of the subtle energy realm and that their structures were designed to actively interface with the intelligences of Nature, particularly star intelligences.
Communing with the Stars at Clava:
Many sites around the globe are still facilitating star communication, including the 4,000 year old Balnuaran of Clava near Inverness in the Scottish Highlands. One of the profound outcomes of these ongoing star chats is the creation of the tone of perfect peace. This tone is heard with the heart and has many amazing effects, including the instant stilling of the mind, the full opening of the heart, the accelerated awakening of intuitive abilities, and more.
Your Senzar learning adventure on May 18th will begin at Clava, where Michele will help you tune to the perfect peace that permeates this place, show you how to connect with the resident star intelligences, and how to align with your personal Soul Star.
Tuning to the Peace Within:
Neil Wakeling was born in the Highlands and has been mingling with the subtle energies at Clava and related sites for decades. As an expert in sound healing and an electronics engineer with an MSC in Music Technology, he has a special appreciation for the tonal qualities of these amazing places. He will join us at Clava for our tunings there, and later lead a sound healing workshop where you will learn to use vocal toning to balance your chakra system and stay centered in perfect peace. To learn more about Neil and his work with sound, visit www.soundintentions.com
1:00 - 4:00pm Field adventure at Clava Cairns
(Meet at the Clava Cairns parking lot)
4:00 - 6:00pm Enjoy dinner and camaraderie at Boath Stables, Nairn
- Learn who engineered the Clava cairns and why.
- Learn about the connection between Clava and the Battle of Culloden, and how this has affected the Scottish people ever since.
- Learn how to dowse gravity waves, the energetic trails of star intelligences.
- Learn about cup-marked stones and the secrets they hold.
- Experience a group Star Tuning to align with the tone of perfect peace.
- Learn about your personal Soul Star, how to connect your heart with this star, and the immense benefit of doing this now.
(20 minute drive from Clava)
6:00 - 9:00pm Sound healing workshop
(at Boath Stables following dinner)
- Learn about cymatics, the intriguing study of visible sound and vibration.
- Learn how sound profoundly affects our energetic and physical bodies.
- Learn how to do your own sounding to balance your chakra system and
generate inner peace.
- Take an extraordinary sound journey with Neil's transcendent vocal toning.
- Experience the healing sound of the didgeridoo ... and more!
How to Register
Registration Fee: $150 (includes dinner)
Advance registration is required.
Because of the special nature of this learning experience, group size has been limited to 12 participants. Please email Michele at the address noted below to confirm that space is still available before you book.
After you register Michele will contact you by email with additional details, including
directions to the Clava Cairns meeting location, what to wear, and details about accommodation options in Nairn/Inverness if you want to stay overnight in the area.
If you have any questions, contact Michele at email@example.com